- wide range radio receiver
- Real-time signal processing
- locating systems
The Kintex-7 FPGA Board is suited very well for real time signal processing with high bandwidth due to its serial high speed connections.
Four Gigabytes of DDR3 memory are available for internal data storage. Both a 10GBit and a 1GBit Interface are provided for fast Ethernet access. The configuration of the Kintex-7 Board is done by the integrated Spartan-6 FPGA with WebGUI user interface. Multiple backplane connections (serial, LVDS) allow flexible integration in several architectures.
- Xilinx Kintex7 FPGA (XC7K325T/XC7K410T)
- Spartan 6 FPGA
- 2× 10 GBit/s Ethernet to Kintex7
- 2× 4GByte SODIMM (1 per FPGA)
- Serial Highspeed Connection to Backplane
- GBit Ethernet Switch
- 2× 1 GBit Ethernet front connector