SDR6001 is a broadband 8-channel SDR transceiver with an integrated RF frontend up to 6 GHz. The SDR6001 is available in different configurations. Customizations and special requests are possible.
Typical applications for the SDR6001 system:
- 5G/6G research and development
- remote radio head
- massive MiMo
- millimetre wave mobile backhaul
- fixed wireless access
- channel measurement systems
- 8-channel full-duplex transceiver
- integrated in RF shielded 19" / 1U housing
- signal bandwidth up to 2 GHz per channel
- integrated RF frontends up to 6 GHz
- operation with external frontends
- signal processing: Xilinx RFSoC XCZU47DR / XCZU48DR
- 2 x 100G Ethernet interface
For more information on the SDR6001, please contact us.